Thursday, October 21, 2010

burt's bees beeswax lip balm review


old-fashioned tin lip balm

the natural ingredients


Hello!
In this post i will review about burt's bees beeswax lip balm
It comes in two packages, stick and tin. I prefer the tin one because the bee picture on the tin is really cute :-D
I bought this lip balm 3 months ago for about $4 per tin (IDR 40.000). Nett weight is 8.5 g (0.30 oz)
This is a minty refreshing transparent lip balm, contains antioxidant also
It glides smoothly and soothes my lips very well
But it is a very solid lip balm and little hard to apply, so I apply it directly to my lips. I know it's weird :-p
The best thing of this lip balm is it lasts a long time on my lips and the ingredients are natural
So i dont have to be worried to lick my lips unintentionally :-) I don't want to swallow any chemical things contained in lip product.
The lip balm isn't tested on animals so I'm happy using it :-)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment